OFP has openings for a variety of positions in the coming months. We are interested in filling as many of these positions from the local community as we can.
Our ongoing Corporate Checklist:
- What steps do we take, we need to make sure that every employee fully understands where the business is heading and how we plan to get there?
- How do we ensure that our people’s individual objectives and plans support what we are trying to accomplish as a total organization?
- How good are we at keeping a focus on performance, especially at sharing and discussing how well we are doing as a business, as teams, and as individuals?
- How do we engage with our people and involve them in order to build commitment towards our business direction and priorities in order to get important things done?
- What are we doing to manage the growth, development, and progression of our people?
OFP is dedicated to the processing of Ontario grown forages into value-added equine feed products for the global market using environmentally sustainable practices and renewable energy.
Interested parties should forward their resumes and applications to:
The Ontario Forage Processor Inc.
402725 Grey County Road 4, Durham, ON N0G 1R0
Attn: Administrator & Human Resources