Please check back regularly for open positions which will be posted to this page. Typically we try to fill as many positions as possible from our local community.
Our ongoing Corporate Checklist:
- What steps do we take, we need to make sure that every employee fully understands where the business is heading and how we plan to get there?
- How do we ensure that our people’s individual objectives and plans support what we are trying to accomplish as a total organization?
- How good are we at keeping a focus on performance, especially at sharing and discussing how well we are doing as a business, as teams, and as individuals?
- How do we engage with our people and involve them in order to build commitment towards our business direction and priorities in order to get important things done?
- What are we doing to manage the growth, development, and progression of our people?
OFP is dedicated to the processing of Ontario grown forages into value-added equine feed products for the global market using environmentally sustainable practices and renewable energy.
Interested parties should forward their resumes and applications to:
The Ontario Forage Processor Inc.
402725 Grey County Road 4, Durham, ON N0G 1R0
Attn: Administrator & Human Resources